For example right now I have as a configuration in my desktop the next:
iptables -P INPUT -j DROP
iptables -P FORDWARD -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p icmp -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p icmp -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
With this simple configuration I can be in some way invisible on my network and have access to all kind of services on my personal computer and I would like to improve this with simple rules and of course functionality to everyone.
I would like to receive suggestions and recommendations about this and if there is some way to fool this I would like to know about how, because security when you are connected to the network is the first of my concerns.
Thanks in advance for the collaboration
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario